We are hiring - Warehouse Operative
Barrett's Maynooth are looking for an enthusiastic Warehouse Operative who will work as part of a team. This is a full time position and the successful candidate will work 5 days and work Saturdays on a rota basis.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receiving and checking in goods from suppliers, recording damaged and missing items.
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles, by hand or with a forklift truck. Operating a forklift truck to move and rearrange stock and ensure that products are stored safely
- Cleaning the warehouse and ensuring goods aren’t damaged.
- Working as a part of a team and reporting to Warehouse Supervisor. Following workplace health and safety procedures will be essential.
- Previous experience preferred but not essential. Full training will be given.
To apply, please send your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Barrett's Maynooth Limited is an equal opportunity employer.